The Mechanical Contrivium: Carol
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Carol!
- Carol once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Carol', hated Carol and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
- Carol will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Carol was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes.
- You share your birthday with Carol.
- India tested its first nuclear Carol in 1974!
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Carol every year.
- Carol can not regurgitate!
- Carol can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Carol can clean her ears with her tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.