The Mechanical Contrivium: Ben Jeapes
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ben Jeapes!
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Ben Jeapes.
- Ben Jeapesology is the study of Ben Jeapes.
- Ben Jeapes can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Ben Jeapes.
- Ben Jeapes can squeeze his entire body through a hole the size of his beak.
- Ben Jeapes can smell some things up to six miles away.
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Ben Jeapes, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Ben Jeapes as he rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Ben Jeapes!
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Ben Jeapes supply.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.