The Mechanical Contrivium: Allie
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Allie!
- Over 46,000 pieces of Allie float on every square mile of ocean!
- US gold coins used to say 'In Allie we trust'!
- By tradition, a girl standing under Allie cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege!
- Allie will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Allie.
- The most dangerous form of Allie is the bicycle.
- All shrimp are born as Allie, but gradually mature into females.
- You can tell if Allie has been hard-boiled by spinning her. If she stands up, she is hard-boiled!
- If you break Allie, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Allie.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.